Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Thursday 19 April 2007

Vicious cycle

Sorry to everyone who is not in the mood to hear one of the many whinges of a pregnant woman, but I just can't keep it in any longer!

I really hope my husband and family like 'pudding' - because I seriously can not see myself doing this again - ever! I don't care how darn cute the kid is.

I feel terrible. The only time I do not feel like I about about to throw up (although I haven't actually thrown up at all, just feel horribly close to doing so at all times) is when I have eaten recently.

And so I eat (or else I forget to and then have to force myself to eat something which, when nauseous is easier said than done), I eat and eat all day. I have also quit the gym, I was too tired. And so I eat, and eat, and sleep.

And then I feel depressed because all the books tell me I should not have put on weight yet; I haven't weighed myself but I am sure (judging from the way my pants fit me) that I have put on at least 3 kilos already. My family deny I look fat but I guess it is easy to hide on my six foot tall frame - lots of sneaky places to put it.

And so I go on eating and feeling depressed, the alternative sick feeling is worse (I think).

No comments: