Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Test results

Got the results back on my blood test; it was positive, but still faint. That's why I am hoping for some pregnancy symptoms sometime soon - I need it to be confirmed by my body.

Symptoms so far are limited to tiredness (but then who doesn't like a sleep) and I have almost carved a path between my desk and the bathroom at work. I will not be surprised if the receptionist who I walk by on the way to the bathroom clues in on my state soon.

I guess I will be complaining about other symptoms in short course, but meanwhile I want them to come on so that I 'feel' pregnant.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thats great news!
Did they tell you what your HCG level is????
lol us IVF girls like to know all the numbers! :)

Heres to getting fat and a few vomits along the way!!!!!

Anns said...

I don't know much about HCG levels or what have you, but I'm happy to hear that everything is confirmed. I'm also doing the regular bathroom run... are you going at night too? My breasts are a little swollen today, not sore but definately getting a little more full. Can't wait 'til we're both complaining about major symptoms!