Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Wednesday 11 April 2007

Pudding

I am definitely carrying my husband's child; I have started craving Kentucky Fried Chicken of all things! I would usually go a full year without once thinking of KFC, so I can only assume it is my KFC-loving-husband's child's influence on me that has let loose the KFC craving!

Incidentally, I have also developed a little tummy bump. I know it is too early for it to be pregnancy related, but I have a feeling it is related to the sudden KFC cravings and pregnancy induced exhaustion.

All this has led me to name my bump 'pudding' because I think that all the extra pudding over Easter is what has caused it, but I think the name might stick throughout the pregnancy.

3 comments:

Anns said...

cute name! I have to admit that I've been craving KFC too... but that's not all that rare coz I'm a fried chicken junkie. However, your mentioning it has reaffirmed my need to get me some! Have you gone to your Doc yet?

Anns said...

ok... I caved and just sent Dad out for KFC... M-U-S-T H-A-V-E inhumanely treated and then deep fried in dirty oil chicken, immediately...

Emmakirst said...

The name is too cute. Congrats on your pregnancy :)