Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Friday 30 March 2007

On a slightly different note:

When is it cold enough to turn on the heater at home?

It seems every autumn my husband and I have this debate. I know it is only March but it is 18 degrees celsius today, I think that 18 degrees is cold enough for a heater in the evening.

His argument makes a lot less sense: it is only March therefore not heater weather.

At least it will be August next week :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Firstly i have no idea what state you live in but here in QLD it will be April next week, not August!! ha ha

Now I personally LOVE the cold and I'm happiest when its so cold that my lower back hurts but your husbands reason is just so silly.

Thats like saying ' shit I'm tired but its only 7.30 pm so I can't go to bed until at least 9 pm when all the adults go to sleep!!! lol

Men are so silly!!!! :)

Hugs
xxx

Anns said...

I say if you're cold, turn the heater on - no question about it. Men need to realize that some us of girls just don't take the cold as well as they.

However... you could also snuggle for warmth... that's always a nice solution as well.

Let us know how the testing goes if you cave in this weekend.

Anns xo