Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Monday 26 March 2007

Dare I dream...

... or will I just end up disappointed?

This morning I was thinking about what to write on my post this afternoon, I was pretty sure it was going to be about how stressful it is waiting to see if all your hard work in the last month has paid off and how much harder the 'waiting' part is that the 'trying' part.

However, I have since (all this afternoon) been getting cramps in my stomach. The only problem is that the cramps started when I was reading on the net about implantation pain. So now I have a dilemma: do I hope that they are implantation pains or not get my hopes up because they are probably psycho semantic?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thats the tricky bit!
You will just never know.

Everything is crossed for you both.
I hope that little embryo is digging his/her way in to your nice thick lining!!!!
(sorry thats the IVF talk coming out in me - us IVF women know far to much about the goings on inside lol)

Good luck. :)

Hugs
xxx