Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Friday 30 March 2007

POAS time!!

The only way I have been able to get through this week is to promise myself that I will POAS Saturday morning. I know it is probably too early to tell anyway, but the test says 3-4 days prior to expected AF. Tomorrow it will be 2 days, so I am hopeful of getting an accurate result (although I'll try not to believe it 100% if it is negative).

I am so sick of checking my body for any possible sign of pregnancy. I am not tired, my breasts are no more sore than usual at this time of the month (although I think I have noticed an increase in size of montgomery glands - not that I really know what they looked like before I started checking them!), no sickness (although i know it is way too early for that anyway).


The only thing giving me heart is Brenda's (LifeCanBeaShit) comments on the blog of 'a brief history of you' saying that the first symptom for most people is a missed period.

Makes me feel better that I haven't got any damned symptoms yet!! Gggrrrrr! (slightly better anyway)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy to spread the info around. lol
I'm full of interesting info.
And here is another bit for you.
When I was pg the cycle before Zak (ended in a m/c) I did a pee test at 5 weeks. My hcg levels were really good. The clinic had already done a bt so I know I was but I always wanted to piddle and get 2 pink lines. The flippin thing came back NEG!!!!!!
I have a gf who did one at 7 weeks and it was NEG!!! And I have another friend who did one when she was 9 or so weeks with twins and hers came back NEG!

I will NEVER spend money on one of those evil things ever again.
With Zak I didn't do one because I would have been really pissed off at 20 weeks if I got a NEG!

I guess my point is that they are not 100% so even if you do one (if your later) you will never really know for sure unless you get a bt.

Hugs
xxx

Anns said...

I think I'm also going to have to agree with Brenda and vouch to never spend $ on those evil sticks again... I hate them, hate them, hate them.

I wish you luck this month hun --- I need some good news.

Anns xo