Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Friday 23 March 2007

Bedroom Olympics: Round One

My fertile time of the cycle has now come to an end - round one is finished. Goodness know what the fruits of our labour will bring us.

It was a tough week, before officially 'trying' I would have (and did) laughed at suggestions that ensuring my hubby and I have sex daily would be hard work - but it was. It started quite fun, a little bit in the morning before work etc. but then he started to feel the pressure and needless to say performance plummeted. Plus the only thing that would have really helped perk him up, so to speak, was off limits as I hear that saliva is really bad for sperm (can anyone confirm this for me?).

On Saturday night I confided in my girlfriends about the dilemma and we went shopping: to Sexyland! We decided on a nice 'couples' adult movie to hopefully get my husband (& me!) in the right frame of mind to make babies. It took a while, but by the end of my fertile period we were working well as a team.

So fingers crossed ladies!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Good to hear a 'naughty' flick did the trick!
When I wanted to 'try' the ' old fashion' way and I knew it was time. I just didn't tell my husband.
I think them actually NOT KNOWING for sure what your up to helps take the pressure off them.

Good luck.
Hope it all goes to plan.

Hugs
xxx