Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Friday 26 October 2007

Photos

Ok, have decided to come clean... I am cheating on this blog with another. I guess the thing is that it doesn't matter if this blog finds out about the other, but the other one (which I send to family) should never, ever find out about this one. I would like to keep this one as a place to vent and would rather no 'real life' friends and family find out about it.

On the other blog I post photos of my growing belly and a (very dorky) weekly update about how Pudding should be growing, I don't write personal stuff on that one and only really update it when I get the chance to download pictures. You are all welcome to come and view the other blog if you want to see belly shots, and then bookmark it if you wish to see baby and family photos once Pudding has arrived.

Please be aware that I don't want friends and family finding out about this blog, so if you wish to comment on the other blog, please don't mention this one!

OK, so here it is:

http://babygalang.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

Emmakirst said...

You look great! Love the pics.

Alison said...

OMG! You are the cutest thing ever! Thank you so much for sharing! I've been dying to see what lil' pudding looks like. :)