Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Wednesday 29 August 2007

You'll have your Daddy's eyes - Sarah Connor

It is Father's Day this Sunday, the first one for my husband.

Here is a lovely song I found (and so true):

Hello morning light
I cannot fight the feeling
Something’s changed
I’m lying in my bed
And feel a second
heartbeat in my veins

The sky is more blue than yesterday
The grass is green and high
The sun sends out her warmest rays
To welcome you my child

Every time that I think of you
I feel a love that’s sostrong and true
I know when you arrive
You’ll have your daddy’s eyes
Every time that I’m feeling blue
I sit right back and I think of you
That’s when I realize
You’ll have your daddy’s eyes

1 comment:

Nina said...

It seems ot be a wonderful song. It makes me sad though. Thinking that for us (dIUI) the little one will "never have her daddy's eyes". In the end I don't think the eye's matter...