Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Tuesday 8 May 2007

A Teensy-weensy scare

Well we had a little scare on Sunday, where I a little blood was found when I wiped. It really was so little, like a few drops (but just diluted by my other fluids) of brownish stuff. Nothing else since.

Everything I read tells me not to worry - that it does sometimes happen.

I have of course since noticed every little twinge in my abdomen, but I think it is just like I have had throughout the pregnancy - presumably ligament stretching etc.

I still booked in to see my doctor for this Thursday (the earliest I could get), just to let her know. Also because when I researched about this, I found that any yellow discharge during pregnancy should be tested as it could be an infection and needs treatment. For the last couple of weeks I have had such discharge.

Oh the joys.

My Mum is great - every time I stress over a little thing she just thinks it is great: 'Isn't it amazing how much you just love this little one already and worry over its safety already'.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm sure everything will be fine but its always good to get go to your Dr just to make sure. If for nothing else, to make you feel better.

Hugs
xxx

Anns said...

I'm sure you're fine, a slight tinge is nothing and most women get some light bleeding during pregnancy. Trust me, you'd know if it was something to worry about. Glad to hear you made an appointment though, it'll help settle your mind.

Anns xo