Making the decision to have a child is momentous… it is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.

Friday 9 November 2007

So long (for now)

Today is my last day at work before maternity leave. I am excited and anxious about the unknown world that is the 'stay at home Mum'.

As archaic as this sounds we currently have no internet at home, so I will only be able to check in on everyone and update my own blog when I visit my in-laws. Depending on when Pudding decides to come and how often I visit the in-laws, my next post could well be the birth... only time will tell.

I will miss reading everyone's blogs for a whole and hope all goes well for everyone!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Just in case your not back on before bub is here, ENJOY!
Cant wait to see some pics!

Hugs
xxx

twirl said...

No internet at home? Horror!

Hope all goes well for you too =)

Alison said...

Oh no! I will miss your posts! I will be praying for you in these last weeks before Pudding's big entrance. Can't wait till then!

Outnumbered said...

Wow mat leave.... I am so excited for mine! Although it isn't until mid next year! haha! Have fun I am sending many prayers and wishes your way for the BIG DAY!

Emmakirst said...

Yay for maternity leave!
Good luck with the baby and can't wait to read about him/her if you don't post before then.